Monitoring and Reviewing Performance
Imperial monitors and reviews the performance of its approved agents annually at the expiry of agent agreement or earlier if required through a number of methods:
- Student Feedback
- After receiving Information from ASQA or Department of Education and Training
- In-house analysis of agent performance
Agents will be divided into 2 groups:
Admission Officer will follow the following step by step process once completed application along with all supporting documents are received either from the applicant directly or from his/her education agent:
- No Further Contract; and
- Contract Renewed
- Agents with no further contract will automatically become inactive on Student Management System and the Agent Agreement will not be renewed.
- Agents with “Contract Renewed” will be renewed based on:-
- Number of student enquiries received from the specific agent
- Number of students enrolments from the agent
- Number of students dissatisfied with the agents services
- Performance throughout the year, e.g. proven ability to abide by all regulatory requirements.
Corrective And Preventative Actions
Corrective and preventative actions must be appropriate to the breach of requirements by the Agent.
Where Imperial becomes aware that, or has reason to believe, the education agent or an employee or subcontractor of the education agent has not complied with the education agent’s responsibilities under standards 4.2 and 4.3 of the National Code 2018, Imperial will take immediate corrective action.
Corrective and preventative actions could include:
- Cancelling the agent agreement,
- Correcting incorrect information provided to students,
- Requiring the Agent to undertake counselling by Imperial about the Agent’s responsibilities under this agreement, code of conduct under this agreement and requirements under the National Code 2018.
Agent’s refusing to undertake the required corrective and preventative action will have their agreement cancelled and no pending commission will be paid.