Our goal is to be a quality provider of education in Australia, focusing on both domestic and international students. We will strive to create an enriched learning environment that empowers students to strengthen their scholarly knowledge and become life-long learners. The Imperial College of Australia will be recognised as an exemplary educational leader, partnering with our communities; to develop potential and create opportunities for its members.
The mission of Imperial is to provide outstanding educational programs and services that are responsive to our students and diverse communities. We accomplish this mission by:
- Providing high quality teaching and instruction to promote fulfilment of knowledge transfer requirements and encourage academic acquisition in our surrounding communities.
- Providing skills education and student services programs to help students become successful learners.
- Establishing partnerships with stakeholders as well as other educational institutions to advance economic development.
- Improving the quality of life of our students and communities through broad-based research and scholarship programs.
- Preparing students with the skills to function effectively in the global economy of the 21st century.
- Anticipating and preparing to meet challenges by continually assessing and prioritising programs, services, and community needs.
- Seeking the academic resources required for the effective delivery of academic curriculum.
Imperial is committed to providing the highest quality education to its students, irrespective of nationality, gender or belief. Through the dedicated pursuit of excellence in teaching and dynamism in course content, Imperial will foster in its students rational thought, intellectual integrity and social responsibility.
As a student at Imperial, you can avail of our numerous facilities, including:
- Excellent teaching facilities with presenter computer and data projectors
- computer lab with easy access for students
- access to library resources
- free internet access
- student recreation area
- tea and coffee making facilities, and
- industry placement facilities.